Dr Carolyn Aplin
MBBS BSc FRCP MRCGP
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
In addition to this she is interested in the diagnosis and treatment of lumps and bumps, hair and nail disorders, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancers and sun damage.
In her early career she was a GP Principal for 7 years in a busy inner city practice in London and developed an interest in Women‘s health. She feels that working as a GP has given her a broad-based training and understanding of the impact ill health has on the patients‘ psychological well-being.
- Medical dermatology
- Vulval dermatology
- Benign and malignant skin lesions
- Cutaneous surgery
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
- British Society of the Study of Vulval Disease (BSSVD)
- British Society of Paediatric Dermatology (BSPD)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)