Dr Ceri Davies
MB BS, BSc, MD, FRCP
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
Dr Davies has helped develop non-invasive cardiac imaging (cardiac MR and cardiac CT) and is currently the clinical lead for cardiac CT. Dr Davies has continued his interest in the management of patients with heart failure and is also clinical lead for heart failure for the Trust. Dr Davies is an honorary senior lecturer at Queen Mary University and has published widely in the fields of heart failure and cardiac imaging.
- Advanced non-invasive cardiac imaging (cardiac CT and cardiac MRI) and the management of patients with heart failure
- General cardiological and medical problems
- Fellow Royal College Physicians
- Member of British Cardiovascular Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging
- British Society of Heart Failure
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)