Dr Chris Danbury
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
After completing general professional training in internal medicine, he completed specialist training in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine becoming a consultant in 2002.
In addition to medicine, Chris is very interested in health law, and hold a position in the School of Law at the University of Reading, where he lectures to students on both the LLB and Ethics, Value and Philosophy courses.
Chris is also an accredited mediator.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Fellow of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- Honorary Secretary of the Intensive Care Society
- Thames Valley Senate Representative on NHS England Adult Critical Care Reference Group
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)