Dr Christopher Murphy
MB BS, MSc, MRCP
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
Dr Murphy practices at Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, with clinical commitments at Fairfield General Hospital and North Manchester General Hospital. He is involved in research and teaching and is an examiner for Manchester Medical School. He is experienced in all aspects of general neurology (including headache, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders).
He has special interests in the neurology of older adults and in the neurological aspects of sleep medicine, including restless legs syndrome, sleep behaviour disorders/parasomnias, narcolepsy with cataplexy, excessive daytime sleepiness and insomnia.
- General neurology (including headache, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy and movement disorders)
- Neurology of older adults
- Sleep medicine (including restless legs syndrome, sleep behaviour disturbances/parasomnias, narcolepsy, excessive daytime sleepiness and insomnia)
- British Medical Association
- British Sleep Society
- Association of British Neurologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)