Mr Clive Aldrich
Consultant Gynaecologist and Uro-Gynaecologist
BM, DM, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
He completed his MD thesis and advanced training in London and Toronto and continues to be actively involved in research, lecturing and publishing medical texts for both the scientific community and the general public. He now also holds a honorary consultant post at the John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
In addition to providing a broad general gynaecological practice (including keyhole surgery) and gynaecological ultrasound. Over the years he has also developed a specialist area of expertise in the medical and surgical management of women’s pelvic floor and urinary problems (urogynaecology). He is also able to offer private obstetric care and has had advanced training in obstetric ultrasound and maternal/fetal medicine.
Provision of “one to one care” for his patients is central to Clive’s practice and he works closely with a network of colleagues to ensure that the highest standards in Womens Healthcare are achieved.
- General Gynaecology
- Ovarian cyst management
- Minimal access surgery
- HRT and non-HRT treatment
- Menstrual disorders (period problems)
- Bladder problems, including Urge / Frequency , Urge incontinence and Stress incontinence
- Cystitis and painful bladder symptoms (interstitial cystitis)
- Pelvic floor and incontinence surgery (urogynaecology)
- Uterine prolapse
Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine
- Viability scans
- Nuchal Translucency scans
- NIPT – Harmony tests
- Gender scans
- Anomaly scans
- Cervical Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Fellow Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society Urogynaecology
- British Maternal and Fetal medicine society
- British Society Colposcopy and Cervical pathology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)