Ms Codruta Neumann's additional treatments
- Ear and mastoid cavity dewaxing (micro suction)
- Transtympanic injection of steroids for Meniere’s
- Tinnitus management
- Grommets (adults and children)
- Tonsillectomy (adults and children)
- Stapedotomy (surgery for otosclerosis)
- Combined approach tympanoplasty (surgery for chronic ear disease)
- Ossiculoplasty (hearing restoration)
- BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid)
- Bonebridge (completely implantable bone anchored hearing aid)
- Soundbridge (middle ear implant)
- Mastoid reconstruction and obliteration
- FESS (functional endoscopic sinus surgery)
- Tongue tie division
- Excision of lesions on the skin of head and neck
Ms Codruta Neumann is an ENT Consultant in East Kent since June 2014, working at William Harvey Hospital and Kent and Canterbury Hospital. She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and trained on the South Coast and East Anglia.
During her otology fellowship in Cambridge she trained in advanced techniques for hearing preserving cholesteatoma surgery, hearing reconstruction, surgery for discharging mastoid cavities, cochlear implants and BAHA, endoscopic ear surgery and laser.
She has Master degree in Evidence Based Medicine and Health Technology assessment and is committed to using the most up-to-date treatment in all ENT conditions. She is part of the ENT Masterclass Faculty, a charity delivering ENT training for specialists in the UK and internationally.