Dr Colin O'Leary
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
His research during his training was on inflammatory neuropathies – clinical and basic science. Dr O’Leary established the West of Scotland MS Service – a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing specialist care to MS patients across the West of Scotland.
In addition to clinical and management duties, he is an active member of the WoS MS Research Centre.
- General neurology
- Sensory symptoms
- Multiple sclerosis and related neuro-inflammatory disorders
- Association of British Neurologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- British Medical Association
- Scottish Association of Neurological Sciences
Current NHS and /or University Posts
Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)