Dr Colm Murphy
BA, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCPI, FFR(RCSI)
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
I have been a full time Consultant in Radiology in a substantive post at Colchester Hospital University Foundation Trust since January 2015, I moved to Ashford in 2017.
I have always been involved in emergency on call Radiology, since qualifying in Radiology in 2010.
Prior to that I was a locum specialist consultant radiologist at CHRU Lille, France, in Chest and Cardiovascular Radiology.
Prior to that I did a 2-year fellowship in Chest and Cardiovascular CT / MRI.
- British Society of Thoracic Imaging
- European Society of Thoracic Imaging
- European Society of Radiology
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Medical Protection Society
- General Medical Council
- All cross sectional imaging, notably lung pathology
- CT scanning
- All cardiac and vascular cross sectional imaging
- CT and MRI
- CT guided biopsy and CT/USS guided drainage procedures
- Genral Plain Film
- Emergency Radiology
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- William Harvey Hospital, Ashford
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)