Mr Craig Wales
Consultant Maxillofacial/Head & Neck Surgeon
MBChB, FRCS, FRCS(OMFS), BDS, FDSRCS(Ed)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
His basic Surgical and Specialist Maxillofacial training was completed in the West of Scotland leading to Fellowships awarded from both the Glasgow and Edinburgh Royal College of Surgeons. Additionally he undertook a Head and Neck Reconstructive Fellowship at the prestigious Rechs Der Isar Unit, Munich. His sub-specialty interest is head & neck reconstruction, including all aspects of oral and facial malignancy. His NHS practice includes microvascular reconstruction, salivary gland surgery and skin surgery including aesthetic facial procedures. Mr Wales is fully trained in all aspects of facial aesthetic surgery, facial deformity and trauma surgery.
He publishes regularly in his field and is involved in training future Consultant Facial Surgeons. In his private practice, Mr Wales' interests include all aspects of Maxillofacial surgery. This includes oral and facial reconstruction, removal of facial skin lesions, facial scar revision, facial rejuvenation procedures, salivary gland surgery, dentoalveolar surgery and implantology.
- Head & Neck Oncology/Reconstructive Surgery
- Facial Aesthetics (Face-lift, brow lift, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, pinnaplasty, dermabrasion and non-surgical treatments)
- Skin surgery (Skin lesions and scar revision)
- Salivary gland surgery
- Dentoalveolar surgery and dental implantology
- General Medical Council (Specialist List)
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- West of Scotland Cancer Network (Head & Neck)
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)