He is an expert in the assessment and psychological management of psychological problems occurring in adulthood and has written critically acclaimed books and papers, including contributions to the Oxford Textbook of Psychotherapy and the ABC of Psychological Medicine. He was a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and has trained cognitive therapists in the UK and internationally.
He has a Masters degree in Medical Law and is skilled in the provision of advice in cases with medico-legal, occupational health and/or employer involvement in care planning and decisions. In addition to out-patient psychological therapies, he offers a flexible range of intervention components delivered in clinic and through follow-up arrangements by email, video consultation and supported self-management.
- Psychological assessment and therapies for adult mental health problems
- Psychological assessment and advice on care planning and management of anxiety disorders, mood disorders and adjustment to physical health problems
- Specialist interest in adjustment to trauma, changes in appearance following injury or illness and coping with complicated grief
- Provision of second opinion reports
- Fellow, British Psychological Society
- Founding Fellow, Academy of Cognitive Therapy
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)