Professor Darius F Mirza
Professor of Hepatobiliary & Transplant Surgery
MBBS, MS, FRCS(Glasg), FRCS Ed
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
In addition, he specialises in surgery for gallstone disease, pancreatitis, portal hypertension, and is a leading liver and intestinal transplant surgeon at the largest UK transplant centre. He is a well known international speaker, an active researcher and has published over 350 peer reviewed papers.
- Liver Pancreas and Biliary (HPB) Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Adult Liver Transplantation
- International HPB Association
- Royal College of Surgeons (RCS)
- European Liver & Intestinal Transplant Association
- European Society Transplantation
- The Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery of Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI)
- Uniting Surgeons and Promoting Excellence in Surgery (AUGIS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)