Appointed as Consultant at Homerton University Hospital, St Bartholomews and The Royal London Hospital 2008. Responsible for developing the ENT service at the Homerton University Hospital. Involved in teaching and training of students and surgical trainees in North Thames.
General adult and paediatric ENT clinical and surgical workbase. Subspecialities include middle ear and mastoid surgery, nasal and sinus surgery, diagnostics and benign head and neck disease.
- General adult and paediatric ENT
- Middle ear and mastoid surgery
- Nasal and sinus disease/surgery
- Voice disorder
- Benign head and neck disease
- Lymph node biopsy
- Salivary gland disease
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Otorhinolaryngolgy
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)