Dr Dasappaiah Rao
Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist
MD General Medicine, FRCP, FRCPE, FANCNS
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
Dr Dasappaiah Rao qualified from India in General Medicine and Neurology. He then undertook further training in UK in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. Dr Rao has been working as Consultant in NHS since 2001.
- Nerve Conduction and EMG studies
- Entrapment Neuropathies like CTS and Ulnar neuropathy
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Motor Neurone disease
- Traumatic Nerve injuries
- British Society of Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Academy of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Association of Clinical Neurophysiology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)