Dr David Aldulaimi
Consultant Physician & Gastroenterologist
MB BS MRCP
Practices at: BMI The Droitwich Spa Hospital
He completed general medical training at St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London hospitals and then specialist training in the West Midlands Deanery, including a research fellowship at Warwick University studying immunology.
In 2004 he was appointed as a consultant in Worcestershire, and held senior management, teaching and research roles.
In 2016 he was appointed as the clinical lead for quality improvement for the West Midlands Deanery and moved his NHS practice to Warwickshire.
Since 2004 he has specialised in:
- Reflux symptoms, swallowing difficulties and Barretts oesophagus
- Dietary therapy (including FODMAPs) and gluten sensitivity
- The assessment of fatty liver disease and liver function tests
- The irritable bowel syndrome
- Colorectal disease including rectal bleeding
- The diagnosis of gastrointestinal malignancy
He performs diagnostic, surveillance and therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
He has co-authored over 50 publications, including international consensus statements regarding the management of oesophageal and small bowel disease, and presented local studies on coeliac disease, fatty liver disease and the irritable bowel syndrome at national primary care and gastroenterology conferences.
- • Oesophageal
• Coeliac disease and non coeliac gluten sensitivity
• Colorectal and inflammatory bowel disease
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Fatty Liver disease, including the non invasive assessment of fibrosis
• Evaluation of abnormal liver function tests
• Evaluation of abnormal liver scans (including a fatty liver on ultrasound)
• Referral for Fibroscan
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)