At Wycombe Hospital he has served as Clinical Director of Medicine, chairman of the Medical Staff Committee and regional representative/secretary for the Oxford region Gut club. He has served as lead gastroenterologist for Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust.
He is accredited by the Joint Advisory Group on Gastrointestinal Endoscopy as a colonoscopist for the National Bowel Cancer Screening Programme. David Gorard has interests in endoscopy and hepatobiliary disease as well as general gastroenterology. He has published several papers relating to gastroenterology and general medicine in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- All aspects of Gastroenterology
- Hepatology and hepatobiliary disorders.
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy including Colonoscopy (Dr Gorard is an accredited screening colonoscopist for the UK National Bowel Cancer Screening Programme)
- Therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Member of British Society of Gastroenterology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)