Mr David James Barron
Consultant Cardiac Surgeon
MB BS, MD, FRCP, FRCS(CT)
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
Honorary Consultant Cardiac Surgeon in Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery at University Hospital Birmingham since 1999. Clinical Service Lead for Cardiac Surgery since 2004.
Special interest in the most complex areas of Congenital Heart Disease including Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, Congenitally Corrected Transposition and Complex Pulmoanry Atresia.
Invited surgeon to five other UK children’s heart centres and also in Madrid, Bad Oeyenhausen and Kuala Lumpur where he has led a charitable mission since 2006.
Served on the SAC for cardiothoracic surgery sunce 2007.
- Paediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Surgery
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Physicians
- Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Congenital Cardiac Association
- European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)