Mr David Knox
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
BSc, MB ChB, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Droitwich Spa Hospital
David trained in Glasgow and then completed his upper limb sub-specialist fellowship training in the UK at Oswestry, Robert Jones Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital and in Australia at the Melbourne Shoulder and Elbow Centre.
David places evidence based medicine at the heart of his practice. He believes that the key to obtaining the best results is by involving the patient in every step of their care.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physiscians and Surgeons (Glasgow)
- International Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the AO Trauma Foundation
Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Capsular Release for Frozen Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Stabilisation following dislocation
- Open Latarjet stabilisation following shoulder dislocation
- AC Joint Stabilisation
- Biceps Repair
- Ulnar Nerve Decompression
- Management of the painful elbow
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)