He is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at North Middlesex University Hospital and a Fertility Specialist at Herts and Essex Fertility Centre (HEFC).
As the Human Fertilisation and Embryology (HFEA) Person Responsible for HEFC, he is responsible for the high quality of service they provide as well as ensuring that the clinic complies with HFEA regulations.
His one stop fertility assessment clinic at the BMI The Cavell Hospital investigates male and female fertility problems without delays. Where fertility treatment is required, he supervises this at HEFC.
A skilled gynaecology ultrasound practitioner, Mr Ogutu is passionate about efficient patient management with timely diagnosis and minimal access (key hole) treatment of most gynaecological conditions.
He is recognised by all major UK health insurance companies.
- Infertility (IVF)
- Key hole surgery
- Menstrual disorders
- Gynaecology ultrasound
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of the British Fertility Society
- Member of the British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Member of the European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Member of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)