Dr David Stephen Dove
Consultant Physician in Diabetes & Endocrinology
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
He has worked in Private Practice since 2001 and is recognised by all the major insurance companies.
Prior to training as a doctor he worked as a commodity trader having graduated in Economics
General Physician and a specialist in Diabetes and Endocrinology. He is a full time NHS consultant and the Divisional Lead for Medicine at Wexham Park Hospital.
- Dr Dove's ethos of care is to empower patients so that they are able to make the right decisions to look after themselves
- He believes in developing health care systems to give the best possible care
- As an Endocrinologist he looks after patients with all forms of endocrine problems
- As a Diabetologist he looks after patients with diabetes and its complications
- As a general physician he sees patients with a wide range of medical conditions
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the Association of Brithish Clinical Endocrinologists
- Member of Diabetes UK
- Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)