Dr David McCarey
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
A full time Consultant Rheumatologist and Physician at Glasgow Royal Infirmary since 2008, he is also Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at the University of Glasgow. As Clinical Director for Medical Specialties at Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Dr McCarey helped lead the response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Subsequently, he took up the post of Deputy Chief of Medicine in the North Sector of NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde in 2021.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Spondyloarthropathies including ankylosing spondylitis
- Crystal arthritis (gout and pseudogout)
- Connective tissue disorders
- Soft tissue problems (such as epicondylitis and plantar fasciitis)
- Scottish Society for Rheumatology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)