Mr Dean Michael
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS FRCS FRCS (trauma and orthopaedics)
Practices at: BMI The Runnymede Hospital
Mr Michael has been a consultant at The Rowley Bristow Orthopaedic Unit at St Peters Hospital since 2005 and is keenly involved in training of future orthopaedic surgeons , supervising specialist orthopaedic trainees and a specialist orthopaedic fellow. He is a member of the British Orthopaedic association, The British Hip Society and The British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. He is particularly interested in hip problems in younger people, sports injuries and improving the outcome and recovery in hip replacement.
- Hip arthritis
- Hip replacement and Revision hip Replacement
- Hip Impingement
- Sports Injuries of the hip
- Hip pain in younger people.
- Hip preservation and Biologic treatments
- Lateral hip pain (Bursitis and snapping hip)
- Knee arthritis
- Knee replacement and revision surgery
- Conservative treatment of Knee arthritis and biologic treatments
- Sports injuries of the knee
- Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Ligament and cartilage injuries of the ankle
- Achilles problems
- Arthritis throughout the foot and ankle
- Bunion correction
- Royal College Of Surgeons Of Englans
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)