Mrs Deepali Sinha
MBBS, MD, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
She completed her post graduate training in the West Midlands Deanery in 2006. She pursued her interest in the management of female urinary incontinence during her formal training years and subsequently as a Clinical Fellow in Urogynaecology. She has been working as a NHS consultant since 2008.
Prior to taking up her current appointment in London she was responsible for setting up Urogynaecology services at Alexandra Hospital, Redditch and developing the Laparoscopic service there. She undertakes advanced laparoscopic surgery which includes total and subtotal laparoscopic hysterectomy, Laparoscopic procedures for Vault Prolapse (Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy & Laparoscopic Hysteropexy) as well as Laparoscopic Surgery for Endometriosis and Ovarian pathology.
She has been one of the few consultants undertaking complicated laparoscopic procedure in the West Midlands area and has regularly mentored other consultant colleagues these procedures.
- Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- International Urogynaecological Society (IUGA)
- British Urogynaecological Society (BSUG)
- Laparoscopic surgery (key hole surgery)
- Urogynaecology (female incontinence, urodynamics and prolapse surgery)
- Menstrual disorders
- Pelvic pain, endometriosis
- Out-patient operative gynaecology
- Vulval and perineal problems
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor repair surgery
- Treatment of fibroids
- Ovarian cysts and menopause
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)