He is a graduate of Liverpool University and undertook specialist Plastic Surgery Training in Oxford and the East Midlands Regions. He has also completed advanced Surgical Fellowships in Cosmetic Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Occuloplastic (Eyelid) Surgery and Microsurgical Reconstruction.
He has a busy reconstructive and cosmetic surgical practice in Birmingham and the Midlands. Demetrius offers a personal, professional and friendly cosmetic surgery service, and provides the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures for the face, nose, breast and abdomen. He has a special interest in cosmetic surgery of the face and breasts.
His reconstructive interests are facial reconstruction, the treatment of facial paralysis and microvascular breast reconstruction. He holds the FRCS (Plast) Examination and is on the Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery at the General Medical Council.
As a serving Consultant Surgeon in the RAF he has served overseas in various locations, including most recently Afghanistan, at Camp Bastion Hospital, the busiest trauma hospital in the world. Not surprisingly, media interest in Demetrius' work has been high. Most recently he appeared in a BBC3 documentary "My Boyfriend, the War Hero", and has recently been interviewed by the Royal College of Surgeons of England about his work reconstructing casualties of war. He is part of a team that was awarded the NHS Chief Executive's Special Recognition Award for Leadership 2010.
- Mr Evriviades’ NHS practice focuses on the treatment of skin cancer. He is a core member of the Skin Specialist MDT, and specialises in facial reconstructive surgery following cancer and trauma. Together with colleagues in ENT and Physical Therapy he runs the Facial Palsy Multidisciplinary Team at University Hospitals Birmingham
- He runs a busy cosmetic surgery practice, providing a comprehensive cosmetic surgical service including facial rejuvenation including face lift, eyelid surgery, brow lift and rhinoplasty, body contouring including abdominoplasty and liposuction and various other cosmetic procedures including fat grafting and fat transfer for cosmetic and reconstruction purposes
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)