Dr Mukerjee studied at St Mary's Hospital Medical School and trained at Barts and The Royal Free Hospital in London. His research was done at the Royal Free Hospital. He is now a Consultant Rheumatologist in the NHS - North Middlesex, University Hospital, London, UK.
Dr Mukerjee is an enthusiastic teacher, both teaching and examining for post graduate examinations (MRCP). .He is educational supervisor to several trainees. Active research interests involve Lupus, scleroderma, and vasculitis. He treats all rheumatic conditions thoroughly, with a caring and empathetic approach. His sense of humour puts his patients at rest so that the consultation is successful.
- The diagnosis and management of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, vasculitis, osteoarthritis, neck and back pain
- Recent interest is in the diagnosis and management of post - COVID syndrome (long COVID)
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- North Middlesex University Hospital
- British Society of Rheumatology - Member
- British Medical Association - Member
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (UK)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)