Mr Dilip Kumar
MBBS, D.O.(Lond), FRCS, FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
A wide range of ophthalmology services both on the NHS and privately are provided. His services include small incision phakoemulsification which he was the first to do in this area in 1992. He set up and helped develop the medical retina/laser service for the NHS in Warwickshire. Being trained as a multi-specialist and having practised as a generalist for several years, Mr Kumar can offer a range of ophthalmic services including - eyelid, lacrimal, corneal and squint surgeries all of which he has performed in significant numbers in both NHS and private sectors.
Mr Dilip Kumar is easily approachable and endeavours to offer a personal and professional care to his patients.
Mr Kumar is part of MEyeS (Midland Eye Surgeons) a specialist service benefiting from the expertise of a team of ophthalmic surgeons. MEyeS is based at The Meriden Hospital and provides a comprehensive ophthalmic practice.
- Micro incision cataract surgery/Lens implantation
- Medical retinal diseases, Diabetes and retinal laser therapy
- Macular degeneration anti VEGF treatment
- Glaucoma management
- External eye diseases and corneal transplant
- Eyelid surgery (lumps, lid ectropion/entropion etc)
- Lacrimal tear passage surgery
- Squint surgery adults and children
- Uveitis and medical ophthalmology
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Oxford Ophthalmology Congress
- Midlands Ophthalmological Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)