He dedicated a year in research at the Imperial College in London and obtained a Master’s degree in surgery. He trained in South East London (St Thomas’, Guy’s and King’s rotation) and obtained his fellowship (FRCS) in trauma and orthopaedics in 2008. He then spent six months in Boston where he received invaluable experience at the Harvard Sports Medicine Team and the Boston Shoulder Institute.
He is a full time consultant in trauma and orthopaedic surgery based at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust and has published widely in the field of orthopaedics.
- Upper limb surgery
- Shoulder arthroscopic surgery of rotator cuff tears, dislocations and instability
- Joint replacement or resurfacing
- Acromio-clavicular joint fractures or dislocations
- Elbow arthroscopy, stabilisation and replacement
- Hand surgery
- Upper limb Trauma
- General orthopaedics
- British Elbow and Shoulder Surgery Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh - Fellow
- General Medical Council
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)