Dr Bagmane is a Consultant Physician in Northampton, Bedford and Milton Keynes, with an NHS post at Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. He specialises in respiratory medicine and conditions of the lungs for patients aged 16 and over.
He has over 20 years of experience in managing and treating Acute and Chronic Respiratory conditions and makes sure to always keep abreast of the latest developments in healthcare. This helps ensure his patients receive the the best possible and effective treatment and advice for their condition. More recently has undertaken research into long COVID and has gained extensive experience in treating acute and long COVID patients.
Dr Bagmane also has specialist knowledge and training in procedural treatment and has performed multiple diagnostic bronchoscopies, endobronchial ultrasounds and pleural procedures including aspirations and chest drains.
His principle aim is to deliver the best care and support to his patients in an environment which is friendly and professional.
Dr Bagmane holds regular clinics at BMI Three Shires and The Saxon Clinic. You can book an appointment via the above link or by calling the number of on our website.
- Long COVID
- Difficult Airway Diseases: Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis
- Sleep Medicine: OSA, Obesity hypoventilation syndrome
- Interstitial lung disease (Lung fibrosis)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung nodules
- Infections: TB, pneumonia
- Fitness to fly
- General Medical Council (GMC).
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians FRCP (Glasgow).
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health (FRSPH)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- British thoracic society (BTS)
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- British thoracic oncology group (BTOG)
- Associate member of Royal College of Physicians (London).
- American College of Chest Physicians ( FCCP)
NHS and/or University Posts
- Consultant Physician in Respiratory Medicine at Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust