Mr Dong Park
BSc, MB ChB, FRCOphth, FEBO
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Mr Park graduated in medicine from St Andrews University & the University of Manchester. After completion of specialist training in ophthalmology at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, he has undertaken further 3 years of surgical retina training with vitreoretinal fellowships at Manchester University and Imperial College London.
Mr Park is a keen educator and is heavily involved in teaching for medical students, ophthalmology trainees, and optometrists. He is currently an Honorary Clinical Lecturer at the University of Warwick. He is a peer reviewer for the Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, has multiple peer-reviewed publications, and has given numerous presentations nationally and internationally.
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer at the University of Warwick
- British and Eire Association of Vitreoretinal Surgeons
- European Vitreoretinal Society
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Cataract surgery
- Complex cataracts & secondary lens implant complications
- Vitreoretinal surgery & Retinal detachment
- Macular degeneration & disorders
- Macular surgery (Macular holes & Epiretinal Membrane)
- Complicated diabetic eye disease
- Emergency eye care & Severe ocular trauma
- Surgical management of uveitis & floaters
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)