Dr Dworakowska has a broad clinical practice in endocrinology, diabetes, obesity and general/internal medicine. She provides a holistic assessment of complex medical problems and difficult to treat disorders including problems with libido, appetite and tiredness. She collaborates with other specialties to help the patients with their problems rather than concentrate on a disease.
She completed her training in endocrinology and diabetes in London at Barts and the London Hospital, as well as at Kings College Hospital and Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital. She undertook her specialty training in general/internal medicine at Medical University of Gdansk (Gdansk, Poland), Otto-von-Guericke University (Magdeburg, Germany) and Katharinen Hospital (Stuttgart, Germany).
Dr Dworakowska worked as a Consultant Physician in Medicine and Endocrinology (locum) at Kings College Hospital (2012-2017) and as a Consultant in Endocrinology and Diabetes (locum) at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital (2013-2014).
Dr Dworakowska speaks English, Polish, Russian and German. She has exceptional feedback from her patients and their families that she acts with dignity, empathy and respect, communicating information in a way everybody can follow. Having experience of working in several countries, she understands and appreciates cultural differences.
Dr Dworakowska has an extensive research portfolio in endocrine oncology.
She is a Visiting Professor at Medical University of Gdansk, Poland and an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in Cancer Studies at Kings College London. She has published a significant amount of original research papers, reviews and book chapters. She acts as a Fund Adviser for Kings College Hospital Charity ‘Endocrine Cancer Research Fund’. Charitable work is an important part of her practice. She has been awarded multiple international awards and fellowships including:
- Foundation for Polish Science and European Union grants (pituitary and adrenal tumours)
- The TOP 500 Innovators Programme in Oxford and Cambridge Universities
- L’Oreal Poland for Women in Science award
- Lyon’s club award Stefan Batory’s fellowships
All aspects of endocrinology (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenals, pituitary, ovaries), diabetes and pre-diabetes, general/internal medicine
- Endocrine oncology (tumours of endocrine glands)
- Gestational and Maternal endocrinology
- Low libido
- Weight and appetite control
- Fertility problems
- Royal College of Physician (RCP)
- British Society for Endocrinology
- The Endocrine Society, ENDO USA
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumours Society (UKI-NETs)
- European Neuroendocrine Tumours Society (ENETs)
- Association of British Clinical Diabetologists (ABCD)
- European Network of Studies for Adrenal Tumors ([email protected])
- Polish Society for Endocrinology
- Polish Society for Oncology
- Polish Society for Internal Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)