Dr Douglas Elder
MBChB, MRCP(UK), MD, CCDS
Practices at: BMI Kings Park Hospital
Dr Elder is a Certified Cardiac Device Specialist by the International board of heart rhythm examiners (IBHRE), is accredited in device implantation by the European Heart Rhythm Association and holds Level 2 Certification in Invasive Cardiac Electrophysiology from the European Society of Cardiology. Dr Elder is interested in the management of patients will all cardiological conditions but especially the investigation and management of palpitation, cardiac syncope and heart rhythm disorders.
Dr Elder is an approachable and sympathetic doctor who has excellent communication skills and welcomes referrals from all aspects of cardiology.
- Arrhythmia management
- Atrial fibrillation
- Chest pain
- SVT (supraventricular tachycardia)
- Pacemaker insertion and follow-up
- Defibrillator insertion and follow up (ICD)
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT)
- Loop recorder insertion
- Heart failure
- General cardiology
- European Heart Rhythm Association
- Accreditation in invasive cardiac electrophysiology
- Accreditation in cardiac device therapy
- Heart Rhythm Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- British Cardiovascular Society
- Scottish Cardiac Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)