Dr Eleanor Korendowych
MA, BMBCh, MRCP(UK), PhD
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
Dr Korendowych is one of the leading experts in the country for connective tissue disease. Born in Warwickshire, she graduated with First Class Honours from Cambridge University (1990) and then Oxford University (1993).
She specialised in Rheumatology in 1997, and was awarded a PhD in 2004 in the Immunogenetics of Psoriatic Arthritis. Dr Korendowych was appointed as a Consultant Rheumatologist at Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases (RNHRD) in Bath in 2005 and Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Bath 2006.
She has been the clinical lead for Rheumatology at RNHRD since 2007. Dr Korendowych is widely published in the field of Psoriatic Arthritis with a national and international profile in the clinical manifestations, genetics and treatment of PsA.
Dr Korendowych is the clinical lead for anti-TNF service for Psoriatic Arthritis at the RNHRD, and the for the Rheumatoid Arthritis Information Service (RAISE) at RNHRD. Biological Therapy Steering Committee at RNHRD and Postgraduate Education Lead at RNHRD.
She is the Principal Investigator in National Clinical Trials in Psoriatic Arthritis, and is also published in Rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. Her clinical interests involve all aspects of general rheumatology.
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Seronegative arthritis - spondyloarthritis, reactive arthritis, IBD-associated arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Early arthritis
- Connective tissue diseases - lupus, sjogrens, scleroderma, UCTD, MCTD, vasculitis
- All aspects of general rheumatology - gout, osteoarthritis, PMR, fibromyalgia
- Biological / anti-TNF therapy
- British Society for Rheumatology
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
- Group for Research and Action in Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA)
- Steering Committee of PAGE Consortium (Psoriatic Arthritis European Genetics)
- Medical Advisor to Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance (PAPAA)
- British Society for Rheumatology UK expert for NICE appraisals of anti-TNF agents in Psoriatic Arthritis - 2008 - present
- British Society for Rheumatology working group on National Guidelines for an-TNF therapy in Psoriatic Arthritis - 2009 - present
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)