Dr Thomas is happy to see any patients with disturbed sleep and day time sleepiness and tiredness. He also regularly performs bronchoscopies (camera examination of the inside of the breathing tubes) and lung function studies.
He is also interested in medico legal work and has done extensive work amongst coal miners and patients with asbestos induced lung disease.
All aspects of Respiratory Medicine and Sleep Medicine - including:
- disorders of the airway
- interstitial lung diseases
- malignant disorders of the lung
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome
Special interests include:
- non invasive ventilation
- sleep medicine.
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- British Thoracic Society
- European Respiratory Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- East Anglian Thoracic Society
- Medical Protection Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)