Mr Farhad Alexander-Sefre
MB ChB, FRCS(Ed), MRCOG, MD
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
Mr Alexander-Sefre continued his higher surgical training with particular emphasis on key hole (laparosopic) surgical techniques of managing complex benign and cancer cases. He also acquired accreditation in management of smear abnormalities by the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. Since 2004 he has been a consultant on the sub-specialist register of Gynaecological Cancer.
He has contributed significantly to improving service quality to patients with suspected gynaecological cancers; and established complex advanced cancer surgery at South East Midland Cancer Centre.Many recent contributions to provide a greater understanding of Gynaecological cancers, surgical techniques, screening strategies and endometriosis can be attributed to the dynamic work of Mr Alexander-Sefre. He is currently lead in Research and Development for the whole Northampton NHS Trust. His academic work can be viewed through the PubMed academic search engine.
Mr Alexander-Sefre lives with his wife Marina who is a general practitioner. They have a young daughter. He enjoys gardening, golf and history
- Prevention, Investigation, Management, Follow up of Gynaecological Cancers.
- Cervical Smear abnormality/Colposopy.
- Abnormal Menstrual, Post Menopausal and Post Coital Bleeding.
- Suspected Pelvic Mass or Cyst (risk assessment, treatment and prevention).
- Vulval / Vaginal disorders (vulval itch, soreness, discharge, abnormal bleeding and suspicious lesions).
- Risk assessment and preventive surgery for women with family history of gynaecological cancers.
- Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- British Society of Gynaecological Cancer (BSGC)
- The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- European Society Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)