Dr Neirami achieved his CCT in anaesthetics from St George's School of Anaesthesia. He qualified in pain management from St George's and Brighton University Hospitals.
He has extended his expertise in pain medicine by attending a fellowship programme in Canada's McMaster University.
Providing consultations and medical management with a special interest in spinal interventions, he offers a wide range of procedures to patients:
- Lumbar/cervical/thoracic/caudal epidural injection of local anaesthetic and steroid
- Lumbar/thoracic/cervical facet joint radiofrequency and pulsed RF medial branch block
- Sympathectomy i.e. stellate ganglion, lumbar sympathectomy, celiac plexus and superior hypogastric blocks and pulsed radiofrequency
- Selective nerve root block, cervical and lumbar
- Spinal cord stimulation and neuromodulation technique
- Sacroiliac joint injection and radiofrequency denervation
- Peripheral nerve blocks and stimulation
Dr Neirami has a balanced approach to pain management. He provides services for headache, neck pain, back pain, referral pain to arm and leg, pelvic pain and cancer pain. For more information visit our pain management medicine page.