Mr Femi Alaba Eniola
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
MBBS, FMCOG, FWACS, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
His primary qualification was in Nigeria in 1984, where he completed his post-graduate training and became a Consultant and University lecturer before moving to the UK in 1997. His special interest areas are in medical conditions complicating pregnancy and clinical governance. He is the current Chairman of the Hospital Transfusion Committee at Wexham Park hospital.
- High risk obstetrics and maternal medicine
- Medical disorders in pregnancy
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
- Obstetrics ultrasound scanning
- Early pregnancy problems
- Reccurent miscarriage
- General gynaecology
- Early pregnancy and gynaecology scanning
- British Maternal & Fetal Medicine Society
- Association of Early Pregnancy Units (AEPU)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)