Mr For Tai Lam
MB, ChB, MD, FRCS Ed
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Mr Lam has been both Clinical Director and Divisional Medical Director in Surgery at UHCW. He is now involved in teaching undergraduate medical students and participates in ongoing clinical research. His professional memberships include AUGIS and BMA.
- Hepato-Pancteatic-Bilary Surgery Open and laparoscopic gallbladder, liver/bile ducts and pancreas
- Dermatology – removing benign skin lesions
- Laparoscopic Surgery – Gallbladder, inguinal hernia and spleen
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery – Gastric bands, sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass
- Endocrine Surgery – Thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and neuro-endocrine tumours
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)