Miss Francesca Harman
Practices at: BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
She obtained her medical degree from Leeds University then completed specialist ophthalmic training at Moorfields Eye Hospital, followed by a corneal fellowship at the renowned Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead.
She enjoys surgical training, being a trainer on the Royal College of Ophthalmologists microsurgical skills course, and the educational supervisor for Hillingdon trainees.
Research interests include spectacle independence following cataract surgery plus dry eye.
- Small incision cataract surgery including premium lenses (multifocal and extended depth of focus, plus toric intraocular lenses for astigmatism)
- Ocular surface problems including dry eye, blepharitis, pterygium
- General ophthalmology
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Medical Contact Lens and Ocular Surface Association
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Hillingdon Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)