Professor Francisco Leyva
MB ChB, BSc (Hons), MD, FRCP, FACC
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
He is a pioneer of cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) in the UK and is past President of the British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (BSCMR). He has been a clinical advisor to the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) on the national guidelines for Heart Failure and Cardiac Device Therapy.
Professor Leyva-Leon has extensive experience in general cardiology including conditions such as:
- Heart attacks
- Raised cholesterol.
- Heart failure
- Cardiac devices (pacemakers and defibrillators)
- Cardiac rhythm disorders (arrhythmias)
- Cardiac imaging. This includes echocardiography, cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (cardiac MRI), cardiac computed tomography (cardiac CT).
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- British Society for Heart Failure
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- European Heart Rhythm Association (ESC)
- Heart Failure Association (ESC)
- American College of Cardiology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)