Mr Gareth Beynon
MB, BS, FRCS, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
He is a Member of the network Gynaecology oncology group.
Mr Beynon's research interests are in famillial ovarian cancer, colposcopy, endometriosis, viginal hysterectomy and robotic surgery.
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Endometriosis/pelvic pain
- Heavy Menstrual bleeding
- Vulval disorders
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterovaginal prolapse.
- Outpatient procedures: (hysteroscopy, IUCD insertion and removal, cervical and endometrial polypi)
- Fellow: Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member: British Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- Member: British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)