Mr Gary Cousin
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
MB ChB(Hons) BDS FDSRCS(Eng) FDSRCPS FRCS(Ed) FRCS(OMFS)
Practices at: BMI The Beardwood Hospital
He has published many scientific papers, lectured widely and has run the postgraduate training scheme for hospital dentists in East Lancashire for 11 years. In addition to treating patients with wisdom tooth problems, facial pain and disorders of the soft tissues of the mouth, Mr Cousin’s main interests are the management of facial trauma and deformity.
He has an excellent clinical demeanour and sympathetic approach; key soft skills especially when seeing anxious patients. Oral and maxillofacial surgery is at the crossroads of dentistry, medicine and surgery.
Mr Cousin welcomes referrals from dentists, GP’s, and specialists in related disciplines.
- Wisdom teeth
- Dental extractions
- Mouth ulcers
- Disorders of oral soft tissues
- Sore mouth
- Temporomandibular (jaw) joint problems
- Facial pain
- Salivary gland problems
- Facial trauma
- Facial deformity
- Soft tissue swellings of face and neck
- Oral premalignant conditions
- Dental implantology and associate surgery
- Benign lesions of face and neck
- Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire
- Tutor, Faculty of Health, University of Salford
- Clinical Tutor, University of Liverpool
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Manchester Medical Society
- Former President, Section of Odontology, Manchester Medical Society
- Associate of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- International Bone Research Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)