Mr Georgios Fragkiadakis
Practices at: BMI The Lancaster Hospital
He has completed training in 2009 and since then he has been working as Consultant Otolaryngologist - Head and Neck Surgeon.
- Thyroid conditions and surgery
- Endoscopic ear surgery (myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, atticotomy, mastoidectomy)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (functional endoscopic sinus surgery, balloon sinuplasty, dacryocystorhinostomy for watery eyes)
- Rhinologic surgery (rhinoplasy, septoplasty, cosmetic and functional/reconstructive rhinoplasty)
- Swallowing disorders (transnasal oesophagoscopy, balloon dilatation)
- Salivary gland surgery
- Neck node biopsies
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)