Mr Georgios Kontorinis
Consultant ENT Surgeon, Honorary Clinical Associate Professor
MD, MSc, FRCS (ORL)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Since April 2013 he has been working as a Consultant ENT and Skull Base Surgeon based at the Queen Elizabeth University and the New Victoria Hospitals. In 2019 he was appointed Honorary Clinical Associate Professor at Glasgow University actively, involved with research, medical education (MSc in Medical Education, Karolinska University, Sweden) and training for the next generation of ENT Surgeons. In 2019, he was appointed Honorary Clinical Associate Professor at Glasgow University Medical School.
With his main clinical and research interest in otology/neurotology and skull base surgery, Georgios has been an invited speaker in national and international meetings and has published widely in international peer-review journals on hearing loss, vertigo and balance disorders, vestibular schwannomas and further otology/neurotology related aspects, contributing to the dynamic, fast-developing field of ear and skull base surgery as well as hearing rehabilitation.
Complete range of otology and neurotology including:
- Ear micro-surgery
- Hearing rehabilitation options and implantable devices
- Vertigo and balance disorders
Skull base pathologies with special interest in:
- The management of vestibular schwannomas (acoustic neuromas)
- Sinonasal symptoms
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- General ENT disorders
- Council Member of the Otology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the European Academy of Otology and Neurotology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member of ENTUK
- Member of the Scottish Otolaryngology Society
- Medical Advisory Board for FacialPalsyUK
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)