Mr Gerald Collins
Consultant Urological Surgeon
FRCS(Ed) FRCS(Glas) MD FRCS(Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He became a Consultant Urological Surgeon in Stepping Hill Hospital in 1997. His specialist interests are in Uro-Oncology with particular reference to prostate and bladder cancer. He has continued his research interests throughout his career and continues to publish on a regular basis.
- Stone disease
- PSA interpretation
- Management of advanced prostate cancer
- British Medical Association,
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Irish Society of Urology
- Harvard Postgraduate Association
- Medical Protection Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)