Mr Ghaly Hanna
Practices at: BMI The Saxon Clinic
Mr Hanna trained at Kings College Hospital London, with Professor Kypros Nicolaides, in obstetric ultrasound. He gained a diploma in advanced Foetal ultrasound scanning and is an expert in Obstetric ultrasound and foetal scanning (RCOG RCR). He has also been the Royal College tutor for the junior doctors in Milton Keynes.
Mr Hanna has worked at the Saxon Clinic since June 2015 and he now leads our on-site fertility clinic which is run in partnership with CARE Fertility in Northampton. For more information about this service please click here.
- Treatment of symptoms of the Menopause
- Treatment of menstrual problems
- Treatment and Diagnosis of Endometriosis
- Treatment of Prolapse. Fertility treatment
Mr Hanna has broad experience in all major fields of general gynaecology. He has a special interest in Fertility treatment and is also the Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician at CARE Fertility Northampton's satellite in Milton Keynes. He also has a special interest in medical endoscopic and surgical treatment of menstrual problems, the treatment of endometriosis, prolapse and symptoms of the menopause.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2005 (FRCOG)
- Member of the British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- Member of the British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA
- Milton Keynes University Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)