He has published many papers on breast disease and has presented his work nationally and internationally. Mr Cunnick has a particular interest in breast cancer, including oncoplastic surgery & reconstruction. His other interest is sentinel node surgery, including intra-operative analysis. He deals with all aspects of breast disease and carries out breast augmentations & reductions.
Mr Cunnick is the lead clinician for breast cancer in the Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Since 2006, he has been the lead Quality Assurance Surgeon for the South Central Region and is also on the National Committee for the Association of Breast Surgeons.
- All breast surgery, including breast cancer surgery, sentinel node biopsy, breast lumps, breast augmentation and reduction surgery
- Hernia surgery, lumps and bumps, lipomas
- Association of Breast Surgeons (ABS)
- British Association of Surgical Oncology (BASO)
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland (ASGBI)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)