Mr Bantick qualified as a doctor from Barts in 1989. He became a Fellow of The Royal College of England in 1993, and completed training in plastic surgery in 2000. His plastic surgery training was in the UK and in Sydney, Australia. He was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to undertake research into wound healing at Harvard Medical School / Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston USA (1994-5). Mr Bantick has done fellowships (special training) in cosmetic surgery and hand surgery.
Mr Bantick was appointed as Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in 2003 and has been Lead Consultant for Plastic Surgery since 2007. Mr Bantick is the visiting Consultant Plastic Surgeon for West Middlesex University Hospital. His Private practice is based in central and west London. His practice comprises general plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and hand surgery.
Mr Bantick’s particular interests include:
- The treatment of hand problems and injuries
- Hand surgery
- Skin cancer, particularly excision (and reconstruction) of lesions on the face where the cosmetic result is paramount
- Removal of cysts, moles and other skin lesions, particularly on the face
- Improvement of scars, including keloid scars
- Wrinkle treatments including Botulinum toxin type treatments and fillers
- Cosmetic surgery procedures
- Botulinum toxin type treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Botulinum toxin type treatment for migraine
- Treatment of wounds and lacerations
For more information please visit www.handsurgeonlondon.co.uk