Gina Is a Senior Orthoptist who has been practising at Moorfields Eye Hospital for the last 29 years ,,having qualified from the University of Sheffield in 1991.
Instrumental in setting up the Moorfields Outreach Clinics in both Potters Bar and Northwick park Hospital. She continues to work on the NHS as well as in private practice.
Gina has worked in Australia where she mentored Orthoptic students at the University of Sydney. She currently works at Moorfields Eye Hospital (NHS and private) Clementine Churchill Hospital, Clinica in Harley Street and Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth.
- Paediatric and adult squint
- Amblyopia (including older children)
- Ocular motility disorders (including double vision)
- Orthoptics for children with neurological or other systemic conditions including developmental delay
- A member of the British and Irish Orthoptic Society
- A member of the council professions supplementary to medicine