Mr Grahovac completed both his basic and advanced neurosurgical training in Zagreb before travelling to Chicago to complete his paediatric fellowship at Lurie Children’s Hospital. He joined King’s College Hospital in 2016 where he completed his complex spinal fellowship. Mr Grahovac is a member of the Croatian Neurosurgical Society and Croatian Medical Chamber.
Mr Grahovac’s areas of expertise include the assessment and treatment of all spinal conditions including degenerative, traumatic and malignant spinal conditions. He is an expert in the use of minimally invasive techniques for the treatment of neck pain, back pain, arm pain and sciatica.
In addition to his expertise in degenerative spine he also treats more complex conditions such as spinal deformities, tumours, metastases, infection and spinal trauma.
Mr Grahovac’s specialist areas are:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
- Spinal pain procedures
- Spinal Cord Tumour Treatment
- Spinal Trauma Treatment
- Spine Tumour Treatment
He lectures nationally and internationally on all topics relating to the spine including back pain, sciatica, spinal tumours and complex spinal care. He has a vast amount of papers in peer reviewed journals and presentations at conferences.
- Spinal decompressions and discectomies to complex anterior
- Lateral and posterior fusions (ALIF, XLIF, OLIF, TLIF)
- Spinal injections (nerve blocks, epidural injections, facet joints injections and denervation)
- Croatian Association of Neurological Surgeons
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
- Croatian Medical Chamber
- General Medical Council, UK
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons (BASS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)