Mr Greg Jones
Consultant General Surgeon
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
- Weight loss Surgery including; gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric band, gastric balloon
- Hernia surgery including; laparoscopic and open surgery for groin hernias, laparoscopic and open surgery for abdominal wall surgery, including reconstruction
- Laparoscopic gall bladder and bile duct surgery
- Anti-reflux and hiatal hernia surgery including; laparoscopic,primary and revisional surgery.
- General surgery including; skin and subcutaneous lesions, upper GI endoscopy, laparoscopic surgery, gastrointestinal surgery and paediatric general surgery.
His research interests are:
- Obesity, weight loss and metabolic surgery
- Professional memberships:
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society (BOMSS)
- International Federation of Obesity Surgery (IFSO)
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons (AUGIS), British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS)
His first clinical qualification came in 2003 and his current NHS position is at the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)