Mr Gregor Scott qualified in medicine at St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London. He completed his speciality training at The Westminster Hospital, London with special interests in urogynaecology and gynaecological oncology.
Mr Scott was appointed Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician at Leighton Hospital in 1991, where he initiated the Urogynaecological service and was latterly the Lead in Gynaecological Oncology.
His current practice is as a General Gynaecologist with specific interests in vulval disorders, menstrual problems, incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
- All aspects of benign gynaecology with a particular expertise in prolapse and incontinence surgery and the medical treatment of vulval problems
- Medical and surgical treatment of Menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- North of England Gynaecological Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)